Topcon TRC-NW8 is equipped with automatic focusing and capture making its use quick and simple. A 16.2 megapixel camera back provides high resolution images with a 45° field of view. The incorporated filters and internal firmware allow the user to obtain color and red-free images. The TRC-NW8 has nine internal fixation points that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina.
- Quickly and easily capture high quality, crisp images with Topcon’s omni-directional joystick
- High quality 16.2 MP images with Nikon digital camera
- Auto focus, auto shoot and auto small pupil detector
- Red free optical filter
- Increase work flow and patient comfort
- Large color monitor allows for easy viewing of images