The Philips MP50 can incorporate the Philips Multi-measurement Modules (MMS). With these modules, you can measure 12-lead ECG, arrhythmia analysis, capnography, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, cardiac output, temperature, BIS, and SpO2. Along with module configurations that include an anesthesia gas analyzer. The IntelliVue MP50 patient monitor has a 12 inch, touch screen, color LCD Display that can provide high-resolution waveforms and numeric data. The display can show up to 6 waveforms at once. The Patient Monitor has a user interface that makes the IntelliVue fast and easy to operate with color codes information and SmartKey. The system can easily be connected to an intra-hospital network via the IntelliVue portal technology, where the patient’s data can be shared to the network Pharmacy, Laboratory, Radiology, and even an ECG management system.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Simple menu hierarchy gives fast access to all basic monitoring tasks.
- Patient data management with tabular and graphic trends.
- Ventilation, hemodynamic, and oxygenation calculations
- Drug Calculator
- Settings “Profiles” for rapid case turnover
- Patented automatic alarm limits help clinicians provide care more efficiently
- Basic Event Surveillance for automatic detection of patient status deterioration
- Neonatal Event Review keeps a record of rapidly changing condition of neonatal patients.
- User can freeze waves on the screen and measure parts of the wave using cursors
- Bed-to-bed overview provides clinicians with an overview of all the patient beds in their care.
- User can silence alarms from remote beds
- User can assign a monitor and a telemetry device to the same patient. The telemetry data can be displayed as a fixed monitor overview session on the monitor
- Choice of input devices: touchscreen, navigation point, remote control, mouse, trackball, barcode reader, keyboard or remote SpeedPoint
- 12″ TFT flat panel display with SVGA resolution, wide viewing angle, large numerics, permanently visible alarm limits, and up to six realtime waves
- Capable of functioning in a wireless infrastructure
- Graphical measurement window shows which measurements are being measured by which device, making it easier to resolve measurement label conflicts
- Timer application allows you to set timers to notify you when a specific time period has expired