GE Dash 3000’s lightweight, durable design makes it perfect for both transport and bedside monitoring. The Dash 3000 comes with options for wired and wireless networking to the facility’s computer systems. The Dash patient monitor can monitor many different parameters at the same time, some of these include 3 to 5 lead ECG, Pulse Oximetry, non-invasive blood pressure, temperature, and cardiac output. The Dash 3000 has an 8.4-inch color LCD screen where you can view 3 or 6 waveforms and battery capacity on the screen all at once.
- Networking options for both wired and wireless
- 3 to 6 waveform and up to 4-pressure can be views at once
- 4-5 hours of running battery time
- Multi-lead ECG analysis and DINAMAP NIBP technology all in one monitor
- seamless Patient Data transfer to Facilities computer system