CARESCAPE B650 can measure the standard parameters including; ECG, SpO2, NIBP and patient temperature. The system also offers advanced tools to measure O2, CO2, N20, and anesthesia agent analysis. These advanced tools make the patient monitor ideal for a variety of areas Critical Care, Recovery Rooms, Neonatal Intensive Care Units, Intensive Care, and Operating Rooms. The Ge Carescape Monitor had a 15 inch LCD color display that is backlight and is available in both touchscreen and non-touchscreen options. The B650 system can store up to 24 hours of trending data and up to 36 arrhythmia events.
- Works with many existing Marquette and Datex-Ohmeda Components
- 15 inch LCD touch screen display with a pivotal frame
- Dedicated software and parameters for Anesthesia, PACU, Critical Care, Emergency care and NICU
- User-controlled views from 8-14 waveforms with overlays and insteps
- Full Data Connectivity with the Carescape Patent Data Module for seamless patient data Capture in HIS/EMR
- Integrated USB ports for a keyboard, mouse, barcode reader and other data entry device attachments