The Philips Avalon FM 20 is a fetal monitor that offers both fetal and maternal monitoring at the same time. This monitors the maternal blood pressure and pulse rate and can monitor multiple fetal heart rates which include up to triplets. The Avalon FM Series is a Compact Fetal monitor with three-channel ultrasound tracing, fetal movement, direct fetal heart rate, TOCO, and intrauterine pressure. The fetal monitor comes standard with a touchscreen monitor that is easy to use. The Philips Avalon FM20 and FM 30 are both a part of the Avalon Cordless Transducer System (CTS), making it easy for the mother to move freely while still being monitored.
- NST Trace Interpretation to improve efficiency
- Variety of readings for comprehensive understanding
- Triplet monitoring option expands capabilities
- Reliability features allow uninterrupted operation
- Large, intuitive color display clearly shows status
- Smart Pulse for automated coincidence detection