The Drager Babyleo TN500 IncuWarmer provides optimal thermoregulation for for neonates with both open and closed care options. The Incuwarmer comes with a combination of three heat sources that protect the little patient so they can grow while making the workflow easier with quick and comfortable access to the baby. The convenient heater, dual radiant water, and the heated mattress all work together to keep the temperature stable so that heat loss and overheating can be avoided.
The Babyleo was designed with the baby’s development in mind, with low operating noises, noise monitoring inside the patient compartment, and optional audio stimulation of the mother’s heartbeat to soothe and stabilize the baby while reducing harmful stimuli, and stressors. the incubator ‘s design offers a range of adjustable ranges allowing nurses and parents to comfortably get closer to the baby. With a hood that can be adjusted with just one finger, giving you fast and easier access. The large hand ports allow users to reach the entire bed area. Users can intuitively navigate through the display with the Drager Touch-Turn-Confirm operating concept.
- Easy access through the hood, side walls, or jumbo ports without compromising the patient temperature
- Easy to maneuver via handles and large double castors.
- Transfer device settings via USB to make the patient transition quicker
- Easy accessible X-ray tray, electronic bed tilt and lift, and integrated scale
- Seamless workplace integration of patient monitoring, infusion devices, examination lighting, and respiratory support keeps essential patient information and devices together during patient transfer
- Standardized alarm management practices and ease of implementation across the NICU to reduce nuisance alarms