Flexible and adaptive design allows customization of ventilation capabilities suited to mid-acuity hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers, with advanced ventilation packages, integrated gas analysis, and capnography options. An intuitive user interface with touchscreen display facilitates setting changes by eliminating deep menus, control knobs, and dedicated buttons. Workflow is enhanced with built-in safety features, ample storage and workspace, and accessory mounting options in an award-winning, ergonomic design. Direct HL7 data output provides industry standard connectivity for anesthesia management systems (AIMS) and electronic medical records (EMR), reducing the expense associated with data integration. The configurable A4 provides medical facilities with outstanding features and benefits in a comprehensive and cost-effective anesthesia delivery system.
• 15″ color touchscreen with digital flow meters and customizable settings eliminate deep menus, control knobs, and dedicated buttons
• Standard ventilation modes include VCV, CPAP/PS, and Manual breathing mode with respiratory monitoring with many optional advanced modes offered
• Safety features include a warmed breathing system to eliminate internal condensation and an auxiliary O2/Air blender to reduce the risk of airway fire
• Ability to deliver O2/N2O/Air and agent in manual backup mode
• CO2 absorbent can be changed quickly during a case and uses non-proprietary pre-pack or loose fill soda lime