The Drager Vapor 2000 is used for the enrichment of dry, fresh medical gas in anesthesia delivery systems with accurately controlled concentrations of Halothane vapor. The Vapor 2000 is connected between the fresh-gas flow-control unit and the fresh-gas outlet.
• Economy meets ergonomics – easily refill a Vapor and have it back in service quickly without having to worry about where to store the remainder of the anesthetic you are using
• Safe and simple transport – can withstand tipping or even being turned upside down without any ill effects
• Highly compatible – designed to work with practically any Dräger anesthesia workstation
• Operational within a wider temperature range – can be safely operated at temperatures ranging from 10 – 40 °C making them particularly suitable for use in operating rooms where cooling or heating is an essential factor
• Made with patient safety in mind – the color of each vaporizer corresponds to the color code of the anesthetic agent for which it was designed
• Zero calibration – the Vapor line of vaporizers requires absolutely no calibration, saving you time
• Backup power – electrically driven and comes equipped with a battery which maintains function in case of a power failure