The machine’s low-profile design features a low height and small footprint, allowing clinicians to easily
move the unit from one care setting to another. Designed for use in MRI settings up to 300 Gauss, active shielded 1.5T and 3T magnets.
- Physically integrated magnetic field strength monitor (Gauss alarm)
- Compact size, small footprint and low overall height takes up minimal space in MRI suites and
- 7900 SmartVent™ with the following ventilation modes: Volume Mode, Pressure Control Mode,
- Pressure Support (PSVPro®), Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV),
- Ventilator features tidal volume compensation and cardiac bypass case mode
- Innovative patient breathing system features a responsive location of the common gas outlet.
- Low flow design features a minimum O2 flow of 50 m