Stryker 40L Insufflator is designed to handle the need for today’s dynamic surgical environment. Its ability to maintain pneumoperitoneum under the most extreme conditions, coupled with a multitude of safety features, place the Stryker 40-liter insufflator is a class by itself.
The Stryker 40L is an endoscopic insufflator. Stryker insufflators are used to inflate a cavity within the body to give more workroom for the surgeons. Most insufflators use CO2 to inflate the cavity because it is non-flammable, colorless, and dissolves into the body. Insufflators can be used in radiological imaging as well as endoscopic procedures. Soma Tech Intl offers technically and cosmetically refurbished insufflators up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. Do you have questions about our insufflators? Contact Soma Tech Intl to reach one of our dedicated sales representatives or call 800-GET-SOMA.
• Highest flow rate available on the market
• Neonatal mode offers increased sensitivity and flow rates as low as .1 liters per minute
• LCD display provides surgeons with ongoing status messages
• Software-driven to allow for future upgrades
• Sidne compatibility allows the surgeon to control the insufflator with voice commands
• Built-in gas heating technology
• Video on-screen display