The S-Series of ultrasounds do not have keyboards and can be mounted to a mobile cart, a wall, or even ceiling-mounted. They have a limited user interface, no keyboard and are ultimately designed to provide great images with minimal ease-of-use.
Sonosite S Series include
- S-Cath – Custom-designed for radiologists, the S-Cath ultrsaound system requires very little space and provides sharp image quality using just two controls.
- S-FAST – Designed for emergency physicians, the S-FAST ultrasound system offers amazingly clear image quality and a fast, easy way to transport patient data.
- S-ICU – The immediacy of the ICU requires an ultrasound system that moves as quickly and efficiently as you do. The S-ICU ultrasound system helps clincians see more, and see better. Faster.
- S-MSK – Custom designed for clinicians working with musculoskeletal pathology, the S-MSK ultrasound system is surprisingly easy to learn and use, allowing you the opportunity improve care and decrease complications in interventional procedures, such as injections and aspirations.
- S-Nerve – Anesthesiologists want fewer buttons, menus, and dials. You can operate the S-Nerve ultrasound system using just two controls and one pair of hands, and its strikingly clear image quality lets you see structures as structures and edges as edges.
- S-Women’s Health – Designed specifically for breast surgeons and women’s health clinicians, the S-Women’s Health ultrasound system features only two controls while also achieving optimum image quality.