The ACUSON S1000 system supports a full range of advanced technologies and features that make the ACUSON S Family systems so versatile. Many of Siemens’ most powerful innovation and applications have been migrated to the ACUSON S1000 system.
- eSie TouchTM elasticity Imaging – Calculates and displays highly sensitive real-time qualitative images of relative tissue stiffness. This Siemens exclusive technology is available on linear, curved, and endocavity transducers.
- eSieScan‘“ workflow protocols – Provides increased exam consistency and streamlined workflow by allowing you to customize the exam protocol to your clinical needs.
- syngo® Auto OB measurements — Reduces keystrokes in routine fetal exams by up to 75 percent, giving obstetricians the ability to quickly generate semi-automatic biometric fetal measurements.
- syngo® eSieCalcsTM native tracing software – Improves user consistency and increases the speed of an exam using border detection technology to segment an area of interest and automatically calculate results.
- Cadencem contrast pulse sequencing technology” – Enhances detection and characterization of lesion with highly sensitive and specific contrast-agent signals.
- Advanced SieCIearTM spatial compounding with Dynamic TCET“ tissue contrast enhancement technology —Increases diagnostic accuracy by improving contrast resolution and border detection with a real-time compounding technique that applies industry-first 13 lines of sight at greater steering angles.
- ACUSON AcuNavTM ultrasound catheter – Brings the full force of ultrasound technology inside the heart so that physicians can perform a complete ultrasound exam during interventional procedures and before the patient leaves the catheterization or electrophysiology lab.