The Lifepak 15 continuously monitors all 12-leads in the background and alerts the operator to any
changes, gives EtCO2 with continuous waveform capture, and features Masimo Rainbow SET technology
to help detect hard-to-diagnose conditions with noninvasive monitoring of carbon monoxide, SpO2, and
methemoglobin. Using the CODE-STAT data review software, the Lifepak Defibrillator Model 15 allows
the operator to transmit, trend, or display the recorded data for post-event review.
- ADAPTIV Biphasic Technology Manual; AED External Defibrillation
- 88.4” Color LCD Screen
- CPR Metronome uses audible prompts to guide you without distracting vocal critique
- Noninvasive Pacing (Demand & Non-Demand)
- 12-Lead ECG capability
- 100mm Printer
- Lithium-ion dual battery system
- Handle that fits two gloved hands for easy pass off.
- This defibrillator has six main operating modes:
o AED Mode: for automated ECG analysis and a prompted treatment protocol for patients in cardiac arrest.
o Manual Mode: for performing manual defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion, noninvasive pacing, and ECG and vital sign monitoring.
o Archive Mode: for accessing stored patient information.
o Setup Mode: for changing default settings of the operating functions.
o Service Mode: for authorized personnel to perform diagnostic tests and calibrations.
o Demo Mode: for simulated waveforms and trend graphs for demonstration purposes.