Philips Heartstart FRx is an automated external defibrillator that offers an optimal infant/child key, allowing the adult pads to be adapted for pediatric patients. The HeartStart FRx system comes equip with defibrillation guidance, with a clear calm voice providing instructions and flashing icons to make the system easy to use. When treating a child, insert the key, and the AED will adjust the instruction and therapy to meet the patient’s needs. The FRx offers SMART Biphasic waveform technologies, with high currents to maximize the effectiveness and lower does of energy to help minimize any harmful side effects. The FRX AED is only 3.5 pounds and can easily be carried t the patient in cardiac arrest.
- Preconnected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children
- Reduces shock energy to a level more appropriate for an infant or a child
- Intuitive, clean design and clear voice instructions, including CPR coaching
- Wireless Data Transfer Infrared data port for easy transmission to a Smartphone or PC running
Event Review software, without cables or hardwire compatibility issues
- Philips SMART Biphasic waveform is highly effective, yet minimizes harmful side effects