Philips IntelliVue MX450 comes with a 12-inch color touch screen with easy-to-use interface. The Display screen has a sensor that can automatically adjust the lighting on the display screen, to maintain readability in any lighting situation. The design of the Philips IntelliVue monitor makes the MX450 a compact easy to carry design that can be both a bedside monitor, and for intra-hospital transport. The MX450 can easily be connected to an EMR system and share the patient’s data across other devices or even a central data station in your medical facility.
- Patient data management with tabular and high-resolution trends.
- Drug, ventilation, hemodynamic, and oxygenation calculations.
- Easy-to-read, easy-to-use touch screen.
- Simple menu hierarchy for fast access to all basic monitoring tasks.
- Capable of functioning in a wireless infrastructure.
- Adjustable screen layouts.
- Built-in recorder.