The IntelliVue MP30 can also be connected to the Philips Muli-Measurement Modules. The parameters the MP30 offers include; capnography, 12-lead ECG, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, SpO2, temperature, BIS, and cardiac output. The patient monitor features a flexible screen that allows for customizable configurations and touch screen navigation.
- 6cm (10.4in) color SVGA display with 3 or 4 waveforms is bright and easy to read
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability
- Lightweight, at only 5.8 kg (13 lbs.) including Multi-Measurement Server and one battery.
- Up to five hours battery operation with dual lithium-ion batteries
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP30 only)
- Wired and wireless connectivity with easy switching from one mode to another
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation
- Optional integrated recorder offers convenient documentation whenever its needed
- 5-hour battery time based on these conditions: basic monitoring, 2 new batteries, automatic brightness reduction, Multi-Measurement Server in use, NIBP measurements every 15 minutes
- 4-hour battery time based on these conditions: extended monitoring, 2 new batteries, automatic brightness reduction, Multi-Measurement Server and Server Extension in use, NIBP measurements every 15 minutes, and recording every 15 minutes