The Philips Avalon FM 30 is a fetal and maternal monitor that offers cross channel verification to separate the maternal pulse rate and blood pressure from the fetal heart rate. The Avalon 30 comes with a color touch screen interface that features ultrasound, fetal movement, direct fetal heart rate, TOCO, and intrauterine pressure. While also offering the maternal pulse rate, ECG, Spo2, and blood pressure. The Avalon Fm 30 comes with a Cordless transducer System, making it easy for the mother to move freely while still continuously monitoring all parameters.
- Crisp and clear intuitive color touchscreen with large numerics and graphics
- Backup memory for seamless monitoring
- LAN interface for compatibility with hospital IT networks and access to additional system capabilities
- Smart transducers with auto-recognition simplify operation
- Transducer plug and play with automatic screen layout to focus on the patient, not the system
- Data buffer with multi-patient handling for random printout
- Cross-channel verification of maternal and fetal heart rates