GE Panda Model 3400 Baby Warmer System provide a controlled source of radiant heat for infant and pediatric patients. The control system uses a microprocessor and provides both manual and servo modes of operation. The patient temperature, control temperature, and elapsed time displays are digital for ease of viewing. The control panel includes a one-hour elapsed timer with time displayed in minutes and seconds. The timer features optional audible tones for use during Apgar scoring. A complete audio and visual alarm system is included on the control panel. In addition, the Model 3400 has an elevating pedestal to raise and lower the bed-to-floor height. The Model 3400 is intended for surgical procedures and long-term care in the Nursery and L&D rooms..
- Support structure provides stability for the radiant heater and optional accessories
- 5” (13 cm) casters with 2 front independent locking casters
- Heater assembly includes rotating radiant heater, parabolic reflector, observation light and visual alarm light.
- Control Unit used to operate the radiant heater and the observation light
- Integrated location beneath patient surface for an X-ray cassette holder and tray
- Tiltable bed platform with one-hand operated hydraulics system for dampened motion for Trendelenburg and Fowler positioning
- Chest drainage hanger
- Integrated drawer storage
- Reusable skin temperature probe
- On/off switch, power cord and hospital grade power plug