The unit’s deep arch allows for premium access for cardiovascular and pain management procedures.
High definition monitors mounted on an articulating arm allow clinicians to view imaging results from
anywhere in the procedure suite.
- Mobile c-arm provides excellent image equality and an easy-to-use interface.
- 1k x 1k high resolution imaging technology on a convenient, mobile system.
- Provides high quality images while maintaining low dosage.
- Ideal for any hospital or outpatient setting.
- Versatile unit designed to handle both simple and challenging imaging cases.
- C-arm features a deep arch, allowing for premium patient access for cardiovascular and pain
- Quick and easy positioning of the C-arm with superior articulation capabilities.
- Simple user interface helps to reduce procedure time and improve efficiency.
- Unique SmartView pivot joint allows clinicians to achieve true lateral imaging, minimizing the
need for repeated exposures.
- Flat panel monitors mounted on an articulating arm, allow viewing from any angle in the
- Dual control mainframe and left-to-right layout means easy access for fast operation.
- Dynamic Range Management (DRM) technology provides uncompromised image quality.
- Image for longer periods of time with unique x-ray tube and cooling system.
- Unique battery buffer technology allows for longer c-arm on-times.
- OEC 9900 system features 100 times more image computing power than previous C-arms in this
- Preset imaging profiles help to enhance features of interest.
- Remote service connectivity performs system diagnosti