Drager Oxylog 3000 plus is a transport ventilator that can provide high ventilation performance. The Oxylog system includes integrated capnography and non-invasive ventilation. It runs on a time-cycle that can monitor a wide range of ventilation modes, including VC-AC, VC-SIMV, San-CPAP, and PC-BiPAP. The Oxylog 3000 Plus is a non-invasive ventilation machine with advanced leak composition. the system can be used in a hospital setting, in the field for emergencies, and can be used in winged aircraft for both adult and pediatric patients.
- High confidence during transport
- Wide range of ventilation modes and AutoFlow
- Integrated capnography
- Ready for pediatric patients
- Automatic altitude compensation (BTPS)
- Intuitive user interface
- Advanced data export functionality