The Vyaire CareFusion Aveacan offer critical care ventilation in both non-invasive and invasive ventilation modes for neonate, pediatric and adult patients. Some of the advanced tools include; BiCore Pulmonary monitoring, Heliox administration, and Volumetric Capnography. The Ventilator runs off of a Servo-controlled, software-driven ventilation system. as well as a user interface module that can maximize the flexibility of the ventilation to fit each patient’s needs. The front panel has a larger LCD touch screen making it easy to see the parameters being monitors while still being able to easily make changes.
- This ventilator offers precision gas delivery system supplies accurate volumes.
- Active exhalation valve on the CareFusion Avea promotes ventilator synchrony and comfort for your patients.
- Volumetric Capnography gives clinicians more accurate tools to aid in quicker reaction during critical situations.
- Accurate esophageal pressure measurements.
The AVEA provides a comprehensive array of modes and advanced features that keep you focused on your patient, not the equipment:
- Volumetric capnography—Equipped with this option, this ventilator adds another key piece of information to provide improved monitoring of the patient’s condition. When tied with exclusive BiCore technology, this powerful tool provides the most comprehensive monitoring array of any ventilator available.
- Precision gas delivery system—Supplies accurate tidal volumes from 2 mL to 2.5 L and was the first of its kind to automatically compensate for heliox gas delivery.
- On-board compressor—The optional onboard air compressor can meet your patient’s needs whether in the intensive care unit (ICU) or moving to computerized tomography (CT) scan. This powerful scroll compressor can only be found on the ventilator and is capable of operating the ventilator for up to two hours on battery.*
- Communication—Three different serial protocols can be selected from the utility screen to simplify integration with hospital information systems or remote alarm monitoring.