The Dräger TI500 Globe-Trotter® Neonatal Transport System combines all the technology of the Dräger TI500 Transport System with additional features for an improved level of care during transport.
- Integrated ventilation support: The Dräger TI500 Globe-Trotter Neonatal Transport System is designed to transport infants in a thermally neutral environment and also provides integrated ventilatory support. Your system can be configured with ventilation and oxygen analyzers to meet the specific needs of each patient.
- Front-mounted Controls: In addition to the incubator controls, all ventilator, tank gauges, and gas-related controls are front-mounted for quick access and heightened visibility.
- Auxiliary flow meter: An auxiliary flowmeter is standard on the system, with an additional hand circuit to allow manual resuscitation if necessary. This enables you to ventilate twins in one incubator.
- Air compressor option: Of all the leading neonatal transport systems, the TI500 Globe-Trotter is the only one that has the option of an integrated air compressor. This allows you to deliver medical-grade air while eliminating the need to carry air tanks.
- Double Wall
- Skin Temperature Probes
- Examination Lamp
- 2 Quiet Touch Port Doors and 2 Access Doors
- 1 Iris Port