Standard delivery rate range from 0.1 to 999.9 ml/h with intrafix and 0.1 to 800 ml/h with Vista Pump Set. This unit is operated via a membrane keypad and equipped with a liquid crystal display to show the delivery rate and operating support to the user. As a workhorse in the outpatient market, it offers a rugged and reliable design, all relevant therapies such as continuous, piggyback and program mode, and a selection of cost-effective, straight line gravity sets.
- Robust design of mechanical components ensures maximum durability
- Linear peristaltic pump
- Can be operated as a stand-alone unit or integrated into an intensive care unit
- Battery provides at least 3 hours of operation at the highest delivery rate
- Easy to use, teach, and learn
- Using a drop sensor eliminates the need for pre-setting a VTBD in continuous mode and senses upstream occlusions and empty solution containers