Zimmer A.T.S. 3000 is a pneumatic tourniquet that is electric. The ATS 3000 system has a dual-port and dual-cuff that is connected to a microprocessor. The Zimmer Tourniquet features Limb Occlusion Pressure, where the machine can calculate the amount of pressure that is needed to help reduce the blood flow. The tourniquet uses ambient air instead of nitrogen tanks. The Zimmer A.T.S. 3000 comes with a four-hour battery backup and a carrying handle, making it easy to transport and not lose pressure while in transit.
- Innovative Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP) feature
- Uses ambient air
- Uses electronic and microprocessor regulated pressure
- Self-Check Calibration automatically checks the accuracy of the machine calibration each time the unit is powered on
- Cuff Alert alerts the user of cuff status when an attempt is made to set the machine on standby
- Cuff Lockout feature prompts the user to confirm the deflation command during bilateral or IVRA procedure in order to reduce complications due to sudden cuff deflation of the second cuff11