OPMI Neuro NC-4 is one of the first Zeiss Surgical microscopes to integrate a Heads-UP Display and AutoFocus. This scope will accommodate most neuro-navigational systems. The immediate precursor to Zeiss’ latest Opmi Pentero, this was a Zeiss standard for many years. When Zeiss engineered this system, they had in mind easy balancing as well as seamless integration of the optics, mechanics, and electronics. This microscope doesn’t stray too far from the bells and whistles of the Pentero, while cutting the price tag by more than half.
- Microscope produces razor-sharp images with an unprecedented level of detail for improved surgical workflow.
- Entire optical system now features apochromatic coatings, ensuring outstanding color fidelity free of distortions.
- One microscope for every image guided platform: BrainLAB, CBYON, Medtronic SNT, Radionics, Visualization Technology, and more.
- Unique AutoFocus technology allows clinicians to quickly produce perfect images every time.
- Versatile microscope was designed to accommodate virtually any neurological surgery setup.
- Ergonomic controls were designed with the user in mind.
- Handgrips can be used to control every major microscope function without the need of a surgical assistant.
- Unobtrusive handgrips are mounted below the OPMI, allowing clinicians to easily pass instruments in and out of the surgical field.
- The entire handgrip can be adjusted under the surgical drape and can be rotated 180 degrees for easy access.
- Both binoculars can be easily rotated for cross-table procedures.