Stryker 1188 Camera can be used to produce still images and video images during an endoscopic procedure. The images are transferred from the surgical site to the camera head through a variety of different rigid or flexible endoscopic scopes that attach to the camera head and the camera system. The Images/ videos have an output of 1280 x 1024 with outstanding image quality and user control.
• HD Progressive Scan 3 CCD takes advantage of increased resolution capabilities of digital format display
• Unsurpassed color reproduction for clear identification of anatomy in even the most demanding circumstances
• Improved digital processing for a truly digital video system
• Standard Aspect Ratio video minimizes expenditures by allowing integration with existing video equipment
• Unsurpassed color reproduction