Skytron’s Stellar XL series Light Emitting Diode (LED) surgical lights provide an ideal balance of high-tech features and value – perfect for any clinical setting. The center handle focus control allows adjustment of the focal point with a twist of the wrist, eliminating the need to reposition the light and keeping headroom clear and line of sight open. Skytron’s Stellar XL series Light Emitting Diode (LED) surgical lights are capable of focusing a 4-3/16” (107mm) illumination spot within in a 27” [686mm] column of light. Light output is 160,000 lux with a color temperature of 3696K, offering an excellent color correction (95) and optimum shadow control at the surgical site. Housed within a lightweight polymer frame, Stellar XL delivers an ideal balance of weight, maneuverability, and illuminating performance.
A standard light head is 610mm (24”) with five focusable LED pods. Each pod contains seven individual LEDs with Vertical Segmented Reflector Design (VSRD) technology. Output is 160,000 lux per light at a color temperature of 3696K. Each light head is equipped with a sterilizable center handle for sterile positioning and focus. The side of the light includes a focus knob and positioning handles for non-sterile control.
- Center sterile handle adjusts focus and positioning, allowing surgeon to set and forget the light head at a specific height
- 27” range of total focusable depth extends the working distance without moving the light head
- Vertically segmented reflector design provides optimal shadow control and a crisp homogeneous spot
- Suspended LED System (SLS) cradles upward-facing LEDs for thermal control and a comfortable working environment
- Maximum intensity up to 160,000 lux
- Natural warm color temperature provides white light for high intensity applications
- 24” diameter light head
- 360° rotation on all axes
- Lightweight polymer housing permits easy maneuverability and exceptional durability
- Easy to clean, flat wall control
Available in single, dual or triple light head configurations.