The Trilogy 200 was designed for the home, hospital, and alternative care sites to provide invasive and noninvasive ventilator support for a wide range of pediatric and adult patients. Compared to the Trilogy 100, the Trilogy 200 has all the features of the 100, plus extra triggering sensitivity utilizing a proximal flow sensor. The extra triggering sensitivity decreases the work of breathing that provides increased comfort.
- Easy-to-read and navigate screens.
- Multiple prescription settings and on-screen waveforms to help optimize treatment.
- Compact size allows for greater mobility.
- Pressure and volume control features provide more types of therapy using just one device.
- Use of multiple modes that gives the caregiver greater flexibility in how care can be provided.