Philips IntelliVue MX40 is It’s designed to support ambulatory patients for continuous ECG and optionally, SpO2, and impedance respiration. The short-range radio options allow connection to the IntelliVue Cableless Measurements or an IntelliVue patient monitor for additional parameters. The display on the IntelliVue MX40 provides immediate access to patient information at the point of care. The 6-lead and two V-leads can be used for diagnosing multiple cardiac abnormalities, including wide-QRS complex tachycardias and acute myocardial ischemia/infarction.
- Easy for clinicians to use and comfortable for patients to wear
- 8” color, touchscreen display
- Smart, multi-measurement cable system available for use with reusable and single-patient-use supplies
- FAST SpO2 (Continuous, automatic, or manual measurement)
- Standard, EASI, or Hexad ECG lead system selection
- Communication with IntelliVue Patient Monitors and Cableless Measurements via a short-range radio connection
- Powered by three AA batteries or rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack