The Defibrillator comes in a carrying case, preloaded with a battery and electrode pads. The system offers calming voice instructions to guide you through the process, from placing the pads on the patient to delivering a shock and performing PRC. The Philips AED comes standard with the Philips Smart Biphasic therapy that can control the current of energy used on patients for maximum effectiveness while minimizing the side effects to the patient’s fragile heart. The Philips Heartstart Onsite comes with both adult and pediatric electrode pads, along with the option for a training pad cartridge. The AED can deliver up to 150 joules of energy for adult patients.
- Lightweight: Fully equipped at just 3.3 pounds
- Intuitive: Clean design and clear voice instructions instill the confidence that’s needed when
administering therapy to a person in cardiac arrest
- Every-Ready: Powered by a long life (4-year) disposable battery. Automated tests help ensure
- Versatile: Available for use on anyone of any age, including children and infants
- Effective: Patented SMART Analysis heart rhythm assessment and SMART Biphasic defibrillation
therapy, clinically proven in nearly 10 years of use. No other biphasic waveform is as well