The ergonomic mobile viewing station and other single-user design features allow clinicians to
conveniently operate the C-arm unit and analyze images from the table.
- Mobile C-arm available with a 9 or 12-inch image intensifier.
- Performs uninterrupted imaging during long procedures or surgeries.
- Versatile imaging modes ideal for a broad range of clinical applications:
o Orthopedic surgery
o Vascular surgery
o Cardiac procedures
o Pain management procedures
o Abdominal procedures
o Thoracic surgery
o General surgery
- Mobile viewing station with 12-inch monitors can be conveniently adjusted for clinician comfort.
- Monitor height and angles can be adjusted for easy viewing by clinical staff.
- Single-user design allows clinicians to operate the footswitch and remote control to adjust
images from the C-arm table.
- Image manipulation options includes: Subtraction, Trace, Roadmap, and Masking.
- Smooth, sealed controls simplify cleaning.