The Evis Video System includes high resolution of HDTV imaging capability and can provide some of the best image quality for endoscopes. It can enable observation of capillaries, mucosal structures, and other patterns. The CV-180 Olympus Video System is compatible with the Olympus EVIS 100, 130, 140, and the Evis Exera 160 series endoscope as well as the bronchoscope and surgical endoscopes. The Scope IDTM function for easy endoscopy suite management and for next-generation system expansion. It has the Automatic Iris which eliminates the need for switching between Peak and Average required in conventional manual adjustment.
- Equipped with high-resolution HDTV imaging capability to assure the best-possible image quality for endoscopy and laparoscopy. This enables enhanced observation of capillaries
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/40 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 Series scopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes (EndoEYE, 1CCD/3CCD Camera Head, and VISERA videoscopes)
- Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance the visibility of fine capillaries and the mucosal tissues
- Two types of structure enhancement are available – the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal tissues with high contrast, and the new Type B for observation of smaller tissues, such as capillaries
- Electronic magnification enlarges moving or still images by 1.2x or 1.5x with no loss of quality
- Convenient recording of both still and moving images on xD cards or digital video cassettes using remote control switches. HD/SD SDI output for deterioration-free images
- Automatic iris eliminates the need for switching between peak and average required in conventional manual adjustment