ValleyLab Force 2 Force 2 is a powerful unit with standard cut and coag, 3 preset blend modes, and also bipolar. The unit features enhanced safety with REM Return Electrode Monitoring which helps to prevent electrode site burns. The easy-to-read digital display shows the settings and audible alarms, alerting the user to problems. The unit comes completely refurbished with a comprehensive warranty and includes a Monopolar Foot-switch, Powercord, and Manual.
- High-performance capabilities in a multipurpose generator
- Provides flexibility through varying degrees of homeostasis
- Operator can choose one of three preset modes: simultaneous independent coagulation, low voltage coagulation and Valleylab REM safety, which substantially reduces the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site
- Blended Cut Modes: Provide flexibility through varying degrees of hemostasis
- Simultaneous Independent Coagulation: Permits two surgeons to fulgurate from a single generator, for added convenience and efficacy
- Low Voltage Coagulation: Ensures controlled, precise desiccation with less destruction of peripheral tissue
- Ideal for laparoscopic procedures