Medfusion 2010 syringe pump offers flexibility for a variety of clinical needs, settings and applications. The pump may be utilized whenever meticulous low volume drug on fluid injections using a syringe are required. The 2010 may be field customized for specific applications. A bolus may be programmed, then changed or administered at any time prior to or during drug delivery. Accepts a broad range of syringe brands and sizes and it has automatic sensing of syringe size.
- Programmable for four types of infusion – Body Weight Mode; Mass Mode; Continuous Mode; Volume Over Time Mode (dose volume/delivery time)
- Ability to store up to 64 user regimens/protocols
- Flow/Rate Range: 0.1-379.0 ML/HR (dependent on syringe size selected)
- Accuracy: Plus or Minus 3%
- Alarms: Near Empty, Empty, Volume Limit, Occlusion, Systems Malfunction, Low Battery, Depleted Battery, Syringe Not Loaded,Check Clutch, Invalid Syringe Size