GE B40 combines the simplicity of operation with reliability, with GE’s trusted algorithms and large, easy-to-read displays. With enhanced networking connectivity, the B40 Patient Monitor is even more versatile. It supports continuity of care for patients across a variety of settings, including hospital general wards, emergency departments, anesthesia departments, physician offices, and surgery centers.
- Versatile clinical capabilities to monitor a wide range of patients
- Ease of operation for all professional levels
- GE EK-Pro* arrhythmia program with ECG multi-leads simultaneous analysis to optimize the detection of arrhythmias and other cardiac events
- GE DINAMAP* SuperSTAT* NIBP for fast, comfortable non-invasive blood pressure readings with a high degree of accuracy
- GE SpO2 for reliable, cost-effective oxygen saturation monitoring
- GE Datex-Ohmeda* compact CO2 sidestream respiratory monitoring with a new generation of infrared technology