The system is user-friendly and can be plugged in and ready to go. The VIO 300 D offers low dosages of power for both cut and coagulation modes. By using a Power Peak System (PPS) in the initial cutting, it allows for the cutting tool to stay in contact with the tissue. The Spark Recognition can detect micro-electric arcs (sparks) and help control the cutting, in length and quality of the cut so it can be reproduced, in both high and low voltage situations. The ERBE VIO 300 D can be a standalone generator but it can also be added to and built upon with additional modular system for more advanced endoscopic procedures.
- Automatic output dosage for all regulative technologies
- Precise power output adjusted to the individual indication
- New and improved CUT and COAG functions
- Variable configuration with socket modules
- Upgrades for specific medical specialties are possible at any time
- Simple, interactive and safe operation using the TFT display and FocusView
- Individually configurable programs in simple text: switch on the unit and begin working
- Plug and play: plug in the instrument, start work
- ReMode function: “remote control” via the handle or foot switch straight from the sterile field.
- Assignment of the footswitch: the display makes it possible to assign the footswitch or even just one footswitch pedal to the output socket of choice