With the help of a Smart Label drug system, the InfusOR syringe pump can provide accurate dosages for narcotics, muscle relaxants, and a variety of other drugs. The Smart label System offers specific drug labeling that attaches to the syringe pump. This system helps minimize the potential of medication errors in the dosages. By simply changing the specific code that is on the smart label it can change the rate and dosage depending on the individual drug.
The Baxter InfusOR is a small, lightweight syringe pump that runs off of standard D batteries. The Baxter infusOR was designed to work with either a 20cc syringe to a 60 cc syringe and can work with both B-D and MonoJect syringes. these syringes are then connected to the patient’s intravenous line.
- Supports a Smart Label System
- Easily change and modify the dosages of medication without reprogramming
- Can deliver a variety of drugs during anesthesia; narcotics, muscle relaxants and vasoactive and other drugs
- Minimal risk of calculation and medication errors
- adjustments can be make during the time of infusion
- Easy to use and setup