- Q: What does an interesting/engaging day at ZRG Medical look like to you?
A: I like to be busy, so I’ll just plough through the day’s tasks, and make sure I get a bit of fork lift driving in whenever I can as I enjoy it, and I like being able to complete my own heavy-lifting chores without calling on the Warehouse guys to help
- Q: In what ways are you contributing or making a difference to ZRG and its customers??
A: Making beautiful photographs of mundane (to me) objects
Also working with my wife on a project called Plastic Beach. In a 12-month pilot program conducted by Plastic Beach at a power sports retailer, over 400 lbs of plastic sheet materials were produced and collected before any consumer purchases. PLASTIC BEACH’S is a volunteer-based recycling collection model that makes recycling easy and hassle-free for businesses.
- Q: How can people help?
A: Plastic Beach will down-stream all our collected plastic sheet materials to TREX who recycles plastic and turns it into composite decking.
- To meet our collection terms we need donations to support
- Safety equipment for our volunteers
- Collection and bulk storage bins for participating retailers
- Recycling baler and equipment
- Funds for van and shipping container
- Education programs for businesses, partners and volunteers
- Our goal is to raise up to $50,000.
- Q: What’s been the most interesting thing/equipment you’ve seen so far at ZRG and why did you think that?
A: Bone drills – shudder!
- Q: Tell us something that ZRG Team doesn’t know about you.
A: I am a renaissance man – from sewing my kids’ Halloween costumes thru. Metal fabrication and MIG welding
- Q: What are 1 or 2 things in your work experience that contributes to ZRG and its customers?
A: I bring my high standards to work with me, and scold myself if I miss my targets
- Q: What the thing you that makes your job fun/great at ZRG?
A: Getting to drive a forklift, especially the crazy stand-up ones as they remind me of the loader Ripley fights the Alien with!