- Patient Weight Capacity: 650 lb (295 kg).
- Table Weight: 433 lb (197 kg).
- Table Height:
- Minimum: 18″ (46 cm).
- Maximum: 37″ (94 cm).
- Upholstery Dimensions: 28″ x 59.5″ (71 cm x 151 cm).
- Length with Footrest Extended: 75.5″ (190 cm).
- Pelvic Tilt: 7 degrees.
- Heated Drawer: 35 watt.
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 21″ x 35″ (53 cm x 9 cm) diameter paper rolls.
- Electrical Receptacle: 115 VAC, 5 A Maximum.
The Midmark 625 Bariatric Treatment Table includes time-saving features built directly into the table. Designed to facilitate positioning patients onto the exam table as easily and safely as possible. Typical power examination tables take anywhere from 20 to 24 seconds to position patients. The Midmark 625 positions patients in only 14 seconds, saving you valuable time. This table is designed with patient comfort in mind. It can hold patients of up to 650 pounds, making this table an ideal option for most clinics.
- Power height and back
- IQscale and IQHub offers a digital scale built into the table and easy access receptacles and data ports
- Wireless hand and foot control
- 18-inch to 37-inch seat height adjustment
- Powered Multi-Positioning
- Power Receptacles
- Pelvic Tilt up to 7
- Drawer Heater
- Paper roll holder is hidden under the headrest
- Foot extension shelves to expand the table length.
- Polystyrene treatment pans
- Leveling feet
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amps
- UL 60601-1
- CAN/CSA No. 601.1-M90